By agreeing to the Marching Band Registration terms and conditions, I hereby certify that I have read and agree to the information below.
- Final acceptance of all entries is at the discretion of the Nebraska State Fair.
- Wristbands are for participants, administrative staff, and sponsors ONLY. Parents/family members will need to purchase gate admission.
- Parent vehicles will need to park in general parking. If there is a parent driving a trailer for your bands instruments, make sure that is marked on your registration form, so the NSF knows to mail a pass out for that vehicle.
- There will be some walking from the bus parking to the staging area. The NSF has positioned the bus area as close logistically as possible to the staging area.
- Please be advised that if inclement weather (rain) occurs, the marching band performances will continue as scheduled.
- By agreeing to perform at the Nebraska State Fair, your band hereby consents to the reproduction and use of their photograph, image, voice or a reproduction thereof, either in whole or in part for any and all advertising, promotion and publicity purposes without limitation or reservation, and without any right to compensation for that reproduction/use.
- Dressing rooms are not available, with the exception of Wednesday, Aug. 29, so please plan accordingly.