Online entries are now open!
For important Info, date, and deadlines Related to Entries see below:
- 4-H and FFA Livestock Deadline: 8 p.m. Central on August 10.
- Swine exhibitors: Please have your PQA# and Premise ID handy
- 4-H In-Person Events (contests, fashion show, etc.): 8 p.m. Central on August 10.
- 4-H Static Exhibit Deadline: ENTERED BY Extension Office Staff
- FFA Static Exhibit Deadline: 5 p.m. on August 21.
- FFA Showmanship: FFA exhibitors must register for showmanship online. Look for the "FFA: Showmanship" department. Deadline is Aug. 21.
- 4H Showmanship: 4H exhibitors will be automatically entered into Showmanship for each livestock species they enter livestock for.
New!! Youth Dairy Show
New for 2019: The Youth Dairy Show is now a Regional competition for all youth. Nebraska 4-H and FFA members are invited to participate. Entry registration is through the Open Class Livestock Entry System. Event rules and information may be found on the Open Class Livestock Page.
- Enter in the Youth Dairy Show here!