- Purchase Tickets
- Gate Admission
- Motorsports Admission
- Discounts & Special Days
- Fan Club
Subscribe to receive information about The Fair and upcoming events at the FairGo
Nebraska State Fair Fan Club
Planning is currently underway for the 2014 Nebraska State Fair. But, take a look at the fun that took place at the 2013 Nebraska State Fair below!
Fan Club registation is now closed.
Free concert's wristbands are available and valid ONLY on the day of that concert. They will be distributed at 12:00p.m. (noon). The Older Nebraskan's Day Concert wristbands will be available at 8:00a.m. Visit the Heartland Events Center Box Office on the day of the concert to obtain a wristband.
Just imagine - premium seating to your favorite free concert and no long lines for wristbands and gate admission.
In its second year, the Nebraska State Fair Fan Club has undergone a few revisions, based on the recommendations from the inaugural year members. It is now new and improved! The Nebraska State Fair Fan Club is a very exclusive group as memberships are limited.
A Nebraska State Fair Fan Club membership is $30. Here's what is included:
1. One (1) adult single-day gate admission ticket
2. One (1) wristband to the one free concert of your choice
3. Access to the Fan Club & VIP entrance at the Heartland Events Center for express entry
4. Seating in the Fan Club reserved seating section
5. A fan club lapel pin, membership card, and NSF bag
Memberships available for the following concerts:
Kellie Pickler Friday, August 23 7:30 p.m.
Mel Tillis Wednesday, August 28 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
TobyMac Thursday, August 29 7:30 p.m.
Eli Young Band Friday, August 30 7:30 p.m.
The Fan Club does not include hard ticket concerts.
Redeeming your Fan Club membership
1. Use your printed gate admission ticket/voucher to enter the Nebraska State Fair at any gate.
2. Use your printed gate admission ticket/voucher to redeem your Fan Club membership package. The Nebraska State Fair Fan Club redemption site will be located at the Welcome Center, on State Fair Boulevard, close to the main entrance.
3. Utilize the Fan Club express entry door at the Heartland Events Center to avoid concert lines.
4. Enjoy the Fan Club reserved seating section. Available at any time, after doors to the Heartland Events Center open for the concert (usually 2 hours in advance). Seating is first come, first serve, within the reserved section.